Latest Meeting Summary…
The Leadership Team of the Central Kentucky Network of Baptists convened on Tuesday, January 11, 2022 at Crosswoods Baptist Church in Nicholasville to discuss business matters pertinent to the Network’s operations.
The following Business was Conducted...
- The minutes from the September 14, 2021 Leadership Team & October 11, 2021 Executive Committee Gathering were presented and approved.
- The December Financial Report was presented and approved.
- A motion was made and approved to distribute the balance in the Disaster Relief line item #2252 ($ 11, 200.53) to Tornado Relief efforts in Western Kentucky and flooding relief efforts in Eastern Kentucky.
- The CKNB Ambassadors and Specialists introduced themselves and gave a brief description on what their responsibilities include.
- David Stokes, Executive Director, made Leadership Team Members aware of a need of space to store historic records, financial records, as well as other items not currently in use. He asked any churches interested in donating space to contact the Network office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (859-254-7747).
- The Network officers recommended, and it was approved for Mike James to serve as Network Treasurer and to thank David Bourne for his service as Treasurer for the last two years.
- The Network officers recommended the adoption of a revised Personnel Manual. It was approved as presented a copy is attached to this email.
- In light of changes to the Personnel Manual adjustment were recommended by the Network Officers to adjust the accumulated vacation, sick, and conference days for David Stokes, Executive Director, including allowing him, in light of accommodations to the Network, up to 20 of his sick days/Revival/Conference Leadership days each year for a mid-year respite. These recommendations were approved without opposition.