The target level of involvement for a Network Church includes the core expectations plus . . .
- Invited to prayerfully consider contributing to a specific CKNB Ministry Area and/or to the expense of operating the CKNB Network Groups in which they are involved
- Invited to be a non-voting participant in Executive Committee. A Network Church is encouraged to enlist church leaders and members to attend Executive Committee Meetings so they may be knowledgeable of the work of the CKNB.
- Invited to complete and submit the annual report provided by the CKNB
A church desiring to become a Network Church is asked, as evidence of their qualifications for affiliation, to submit the following to the Executive Director/Lead Church Consultant:
- A completed application form supplied by the CKNB
- Affirmation of “The Essentials of the Faith”
- Copies of the following documents which have been approved/affirmed by the church: articles of faith, church covenant, church governing documents, as well as other documents that testify they are in agreement with the CKNB Essential Statement of Faith as well as a roster of church officers.
Upon receipt of this information the Executive Director/Lead Church Consultant shall review the material with the Affiliation Specialist and the President and arrange a meeting with Church Leaders. Once all materials are in order, the affiliation request will be presented at the next scheduled Executive Committee Meeting for their input and prayerful consideration. Upon the two-thirds approval of the Executive Committee the church will be affiliated with the CKNB and will be officially recognized as a Network Church at the next Annual Celebration.